Performing at your personal best, being a stand out success at interview whilst knowing your worth and achieving a win-win destination.
Are you ready for interview? Are you prepared for every eventuality? Do you feel confident and control or do the nerves start to kick in? Have you practised enough? Are you prepared to own the stage?
Are you excited or nervous about the interview process? Keen but unsure how to approach salary conversations confidently?
Our programme will equip you with the tools to excel by…
- Experiencing our exceptional mock interview process, preparing you for every eventuality
- Mastering your own word choice, tone of voice and body language to demonstrate confidence and complete congruence
- Being resourceful – adopt and embed strategies to manage nerves and be the best you
- Experiencing performer-led feedback
- Increasing the awareness of assessments, their purpose, and the value they add to the process
- Exploring the total reward framework
- Contextualising your value against their needs
- Asserting your expectations to achieve a win-win
When you practice how to showcase your strengths and experience, invite and welcome feedback, and communicate your worth and value, then your opportunities are limitless.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary…is practice.